Thursday, April 21, 2011

Photo Shoot

Oops! I forgot to post this earlier, again, sorry for jumping around in time. These are from Sunday.

I decided to have a mini photoshoot at the summit of the mountain. I made N'Aina (our Malagasy guide) be the photographer and debated each pose in French. These are the ones we decided on:

M: D'accord! Pour la première, ce sera une vrai photo.
N: Oui.. oui.. et alors?
M: Hmm... je vais prendre un photo avec tous les lézards... parce je suis la reine des lézards!
N: Uhhh.... OK..... D'Accord
CC: You are literally the weirdest person in the world.
M: Shush, et pour la troisième.... uhhhhh pensez-vous? (N'Aina and I are not on "tu" terms...)
N: Hmm.... tenir quelque chose?
M: Ohh oui! Ce sera bon. Je vais tenir... le sac! Comme Simba!

And viola... this is what we got. I'm also not translating that. Learn French or just check out http://translate.google.com

Une vrai photo...

Just being the Queen of the Lizards... nbd.



And of course. The Lion King... or Queen... who really knows?

Ok... this is in Franglish because that's how my mind's been working recently. You'll figure it all out or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment