Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just a Casual Letter...

Last night I was sitting in the lobby when one of the waiters who works in Kaleta and walked up to me. In his attempt at English, we had this conversation and I was left with a little note... 

Waiter: Uhh...sorry?
Me: Oui...or uh.. yes?
Waiter: Do not...forget about me.
Me: OK....... I will.. not?
Waiter: Can I.. can I give you my number?
Me: Oh goddamnit not this again. Uh.. oui.. oh, I mean sure. 
Waiter: *Leaves piece of paper on the table.* Says "Do not forget about me" and walks away.

Note: I've never had more of a conversation with this man than "Je voudrais un cafe au lait" & "Merci"

I didn't actually look at what the paper said until later that night. 






This just made me sad.... But I mean, if you're interested... let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment