Monday, April 11, 2011

I'll be back later...

I'm having a bit of a hard time here and getting some crap about a recent post. I'm kind of bummed. It's hard to explain what life is like here, but I'm not being reckless or stupid. Give me the benefit of the doubt, I guess?

It's rained everyday we've been here and everyone's in a sour mood. I think I'm taking a small blogging break. I'll be back soon when I don't feel like ranting. This is just how I've been feeling recently. I'll be fine don't worry. Misery loves company and I have three miserable comrades to wallow with, so I'm just not spilling my life onto the internet for a little.

Here's my thought of the day, a countdown clock. Maybe tomorrow will be sunny and I'll be happier and more forgiving of criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment