Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Morbid Madagascar Chat

Communication can get a little tricky in Madagascar, but every now and then I can get things like Facebook chat and Skype working long enough to have a (semi) normal conversation. Here's one where I relay my unfortunate encounter with a Canadian man who works with the mining company QMM to A. It's a little confusing, but that's probaby better than writig out my entire talk with him. Maybe I should post this after I survive the flight..? He got me reeaaaal excited for my flight out of here tomorrow. (Also, this is going to be an awkward post if my flight goes down... if that's the case, it's been real everyone. MKG - you can have my boombox.) 










So here's hoping this man is equally knowledgeable as he was good looking. 

In case that made no sense at all... Here's a link to the news article that started this all. Uh oh... Air Madagascar

No comments:

Post a Comment