Monday, March 28, 2011

Mahajunga

I haven't posted recently mostly because I've been really busy and haven't had the same kind of free time that I had in Tana. My bedroom, seen below is seperated by a curtain to the rest of the house and the family has no qualms about coming in and sitting on my floor if they spot me sitting in there, so I haven't had too much time to write.


We have a classroom in the Alliance Francais and are still having regular class until the end of the week which means from 8 AM to 5 PM we're usually pretty busy with class and lectures. It kind of feels like high school.

Mahajunga is beautiful and right by the water, but also is a ghost town, so afternoons get a little lonely.

This is the largest baobab in Madagascar! Cool!


I'll try to write a more substantial post later, but right now we have craploads of work as we're preparing for ISP which starts on Monday. I'm spending the next month living by myself and doing research in Fort Dauphin which is at the very bottom of Madagascar. I'm excited!

Ok more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment