Friday, May 6, 2011

The Dick

There is a picture of a penis on my second camera. The camera I don't ever use, that sits at the bottom of my bag.

The picture was taken on April 28th around 1:45 PM. I know this because my camera records the time and date of pictures taken.

After careful consideration, we have placed my location to be having lunch at my friends apartment, 5 minutes down the road. The camera was in the bottom of my bag. This leaves us with the following scenario.

On April 28th, someone with access to my room, aka the hotel staff, snuck into my room, rummaged through my backpack, took NOTHING, and then picked up my orange little camera and took a picture of their dick. AND THEN THEY PUT THE CAMERA BACK IN MY BAG.

This actually is the weirdest thing to happen to me in Madagascar.

I can only speculate who the dick belongs to and will never know because it happened in Morondava.

So there, that is my life.

1 comment: