Saturday, May 14, 2011

Coral: 3 Michelle: 0

Throughout our time in Madagascar, I have been made fun of for my unfortunate health and occasional bad luck in Madagascar by the rest of the group. I’m in the process of making a final list of Madagascar vs. Michelle (let me spoil the surprise and tell you that Madagascar wins by a landslide, but I did what I could) but this game can also be applied to small scale occurrences. This is the Coral vs. Michelle battle. Watch:
[a1] In a snorkeling mishap I found myself trapped in shallow water surrounded by coral and sea urchins. I don’t want to sound like a total whiner… but it was rather traumatic and I threw a petit pity party when I got back to shore. But still… 3 days later I have these blistering bumps on my knee that look like a disgusting contagious disease. No, no, I just tumbled onto some burning coral. AND IT ITCHES. Coral: 1


Sliced my toe on coral… it just really hurt. Coral: 2


And cut a little baby hole in the bottom of my foot from the traumatic shallow water incident, that will only be refered as that for the rest of time. This was unbelievably inconvenient for walking around the dirtiest city in the world. Oh, and it hurts like a bitch. Coral: 3


I can only hope that like some corals, this one instantly died after assaulting me. Sorry, I’m usually pro-environment… but this guy was just malicious. Maybe Michelle: 1, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment